I Played 5 Games With the New Mettle of Man
I ran into 4 nurses, and 1 Clown who had STBFL so they didn't want to hit me (I was obsession).
FML.
FML.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You shouldn't even be using MOM right now because its bugged.
Really? What is wrong with it?
What's the bug
No seriously, what's the bug?
I've been having a blast with it.
Pretty much getting something out of it against every bodyblockable killer
Most of the times it activates 2 times a match
I think its If you get the second protection hit but go down the endurance effect doesn't activate
For those asking whats wrong
Thanks for the insights!
This is crucial info for late game when I'm willing to throw my life for a person on death hook, thinking the MoM procc would make it worth it.
Wants this bug gets patched, MoM might become a staple of mine for endgame hook trading--since OtR and DS are deactivated.