When is the ptb?
I don't have a PC so I can't play it but I do like seeing game play so I have an idea of what to do but I'm used to seeing the ptb release the same day the trailer is out so either it's put right now or I have to wait.
I don't have a PC so I can't play it but I do like seeing game play so I have an idea of what to do but I'm used to seeing the ptb release the same day the trailer is out so either it's put right now or I have to wait.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments