Random thought about Huntress points.
It seems like a lot of killers can rack up the points by using their powers, and have huge opportunities to gain points.
Hag can just spam playing traps, and get points.
Doctor takes great pleasure in racking up points in shocking people.
Huntress seems to be very limited in just hitting people with throwing hatchets.
She doesn't get points for throwing them, or reloading, or powering up a throw. Just bonuses at best when she hits someone.
It's slow, it requires pretty precise aim, and a quick side step, or duck evades it, and throwing over waist high stuff seems dodgy at best.
While I would say it's too easy to hit something invisible and be rendered impotent.
Not saying hatchet needs auto aim. Just some better collision detection, I guess you might call it.
This is just some random thought. If I'm in error, then I am.
Hag can just spam playing traps, and get points.
Doctor takes great pleasure in racking up points in shocking people.
Huntress seems to be very limited in just hitting people with throwing hatchets.
She doesn't get points for throwing them, or reloading, or powering up a throw. Just bonuses at best when she hits someone.
It's slow, it requires pretty precise aim, and a quick side step, or duck evades it, and throwing over waist high stuff seems dodgy at best.
While I would say it's too easy to hit something invisible and be rendered impotent.
Not saying hatchet needs auto aim. Just some better collision detection, I guess you might call it.
This is just some random thought. If I'm in error, then I am.
Comments