Interesting thing
Why other people get in and get out of the locker.
It doesnt work that way if you get in and out Killers can still see u with BBQ its 5 secs aura.
Why other people get in and get out of the locker.
It doesnt work that way if you get in and out Killers can still see u with BBQ its 5 secs aura.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe they think it’s enough as the killer probably already has another survivor focused at that point? Or they are just not aware of the fact that the aura reading still happens even if you are protected at the start of it..
if I hide in locker bc of bbq I wait til the bubble is gone.p
I wait 40 seconds just to be sure
The Dwight experience
Literally my teammates
It's best to wait until the bubble fully vanishes, at least that what I go by to bypass BBQ....or I'll just boon a totem and dance around in the open because of ShadowStep