Possible to get stuck in geometry in Eyrie of Crows

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: During a match playing as Ghostface on the map Eyrie of Crows, I found myself stuck in a small pile of bricks next to one of the main building's staircases. I got wedged on top of them while trying to walk next to the staircase (I did not fall from the stairs; I was just walking on the ground level).

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Play on Eyrie of Crows
  2. Walk over the bricks next to one of the main building staircases
  3. You become unable to move, with the character model slightly jittering in the first person view

I was unable to upload my video capture, so I am attaching a few screenshots to try to give as clear an idea as possible of the location. These are taken from the video capture of me stuck spinning in place.

image.png image.png

Log file is attached.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments