Matchmaking is the biggest problem in the game
I have no idea why the matchmaking for dbd is so busted but the skill level of survivors is so all over the place. There are games where you can run killers for 3 minutes then your teammates are getting insta downed and picked out of lockers. I feel like dbd doesn't show you your mmr because you would see how all over it is and they can't even match people of nearly equal skill. When you have people all at the same skill level then the games are fun, I don't even mind the latest update as a survivor main. If I have 3 decent teammates against a good killer I'm going to have fun. When I have teammates that can't find a pallet on the game then it's not going to be fun. Fix it.
Comments
The issue is the game has to throw matchmaking out the window In order to make matches happen when the queues aren't equal. That's why they were doing the match making incentives to equalize the Cues to get better matchmaking Which was bugged on release and we have to wait for them to fix it.