Best maps for 4k tombstone attempt

And it's not the game to much in a way

Comments

  • Haddonfield, Family Residence. I would say Coldwind but too much corn blindness to stop you tiering up.

  • The best strategy to stalk is to not get spotted. Keep an eye out for generators without getting close to it and find a spot from where you can stalk. I was able to complete this achievement at low ranks. I'd suggest Mcmillan Estate, if you're lucky to get Suffocation Pit. Some Auto Haven maps are good, too. 


    https://youtu.be/g83jupPTWXM
  • @Khalednazari said:
    The best strategy to stalk is to not get spotted. Keep an eye out for generators without getting close to it and find a spot from where you can stalk. I was able to complete this achievement at low ranks. I'd suggest Mcmillan Estate, if you're lucky to get Suffocation Pit. Some Auto Haven maps are good, too. 

    haddon field is an amazing map for this achievement/trophy due to how small it is, with ruin you can secure hatch spawn

  • Thanks guys and should I run infinity ew3 or fast filling from all or obsession?
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Thanks guys and should I run infinity ew3 or fast filling from all or obsession?

    infinite ew3 with tombstone if course, moniter and caboose and whispers, bbq would be nice, DONT RUN SLOPPY OR BLOODHOUND

  • So run stuff that gives speed I don't got maa or be but I got ruin and whisper as well should I run dying light to slow down  then came as well
  • And should I take off my noed so I can add in deer so if I slug I can find them later for a shake of kill via all slugged
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Thanks guys and should I run infinity ew3 or fast filling from all or obsession?

    infinite ew3 with tombstone if course, moniter and caboose and whispers, bbq would be nice, DONT RUN SLOPPY OR BLOODHOUND