It is better to spectate a game rather than playing a survivor or queueing as a killer.

I took a break for months from dbd due to some "academic purposes" and started playing again because I wanna see the new changes. I love the way the meta changes compared to the past that is why I am again committed to playing this again. However, there are some issues I see that were "still" consistent from the past to now. That is queueing as a killer takes a long time or facing a camping/tunneling killer.

As a killer main, I only have a short window of queueing to play as a killer and that is late at night. If I queue as a killer in the morning or afternoon, and so it would take me forever to find a game, and sometimes I just ended up disconnecting to the server and that sucks because I have to play as a survivor which I play most of the time now because I have no choice. And that brings up another issue.

In most of my games as a survivor or killer, I barely experience a survivor dying intentionally so I don't have any problems with it. The issue queueing as a survivor is that I experience a lot of tunneling/camping still. The recent patches seem to favor killers which are nice, however, this makes the current issues favor what they do.

I don't want to revert the current patches I love the new changes and I hope it stays. I just wanna know if they are still actions against tunneling/camping. Like blood point/XP penalties? Or they already have one since I did not read the patches in-depth (my fault if so). Changes in queueing as a killer to have quicker matches?

That is why I tend to watch games of dbd instead of playing one. There are more instances that I would prefer only to watch games rather than to play it.

Comments