For Everyone Saying That There's No Hacker Surge
I'm literally being held hostage at this very moment by a 4-man cheater party
I'm literally being held hostage at this very moment by a 4-man cheater party
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have played against two terminator bots in the past 2 days. I have also been playing a lot of killer and I swear subtle hackers have gone up a ton too. Played against a survivor last night that won 100% of about 25 mind games, was changing directions on building walls without any vision of me perfectly. Was running around rocks losing chase he was running so fast.
THEY ALMOST DIED WHILE HACKING OMG THIS IS SO ######### FUNNY