Beware, Lery brings out the worst in Doctor

Had a game on Lery with a friend just now.

Doctor pretty much stomped the team. One of our teammates suicided on hook. I went to try and raise my friend, tough luck, Doctor chases me off her and I take a wrong turn into a stall.

Guy stayed like this bodyblocking me into the stall for 6 minutes (I know because he was streaming and I checked the VOD, but I could have checked from my friend's VOD as well). My friend crawled up to me through him, I got her up, she left to do gens, Doctor blocked me from leaving. I knew I couldn't do anything, but I didn't want to just crouch for mercy, so I just stayed there poking his bum when he wasn't spamming electroshocks to make me scream.

My friend did maybe two gens and a totem during that time, Doctor still stayed. (I think he liked me.)

Killer got bored and went on my friend's stream, where my friend was talking about how that was a reportable offense, to which Killer asked if I was in her SWF and finally downed and hooked me when she said yes. (I was not on comms with her during the game, so from my end I just thought he was getting too bored for this)

I got rescued, found again quickly later, hooked again, and my friend eventually got hatch (I can't tell if he gave it to her of if she found it during chase).

Guy admitted in postgame chat to wanting to try and make me DC, and then apologized for being toxic during the game. While I did not report him as he was at least somewhat apologetic and I made light of the whole thing in postgame chat because I just wanted to get in another game, I do hope such killers stop this kind of blatant malpractice and quit cornering patients in bathroom stalls !

Fun Game.PNG


Comments

  • Honestly you should've reported him.

    Even though he may have seemed apologetic towards you after holding the game hostage, he still did something that was a bannable offense. And if he does that type of stuff while streaming by the way, imagine what he does in game when he isn't streaming. Overall, I think reporting the guy and letting the moderation team deal with him would've made this already toxic community slightly better.