Nurse!
Hey All,
I have always wanted to main Nurse because of her massive amount of potential. I just haven’t ever gotten to playing her because I am a console player, and I’ve heard that she’s next to impossible on console.
I was just wondering if any of y’all had any tips, tricks, ideas, builds, specific perks, and other things that you could offer up to help me become better at her.
Comments
Yeah honestly if u got a PC, try my approach, play her on console, nail the blinks distance and predictions then come on PC and you'll be god tier with her.
If ur not on PC, then wait for the FPS fix, then she'll become viable.
Some tips are:
Always try to prediction blink,
Learn the survivors movespeed and how far they can go in a while (muscle memory),
And learn how far u can blink at base.
Build: I use Shadowborn (helps a ton), Ruin, BBQ and Chilli and MYC.
after patch I found literally 1
FINALLY AFTER 7 MINUTES IM NOT SPAM BLOCKED JESUS