Saw this on Facebook page for DBD

Someone said that they think that the new killer "The Legion"  is bhvrs version of ghostface because of the multiple people who portray him and the fact that there is a locker perk which sounds similar to what people wanted on ghostface. What do we all think.

Comments

  • Legion? Is that the new wannabe-killer`? I almost forgot about him already.....

  • Probably couldn't get the license; this is their version of him (I am guessing).

    Similar to hillbilly and leatherface.

  • @Master said:
    Legion? Is that the new wannabe-killer`? I almost forgot about him already.....

    dont be rude to legion, he/she has feelings too

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Master said:
    Legion? Is that the new wannabe-killer`? I almost forgot about him already.....

    dont be rude to legion, he/she has feelings too

    Well thats simpyl reality. Look at clown for example, hes a lot stronger than legion and he already dissapeared pretty much

  • @Master said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Master said:
    Legion? Is that the new wannabe-killer`? I almost forgot about him already.....

    dont be rude to legion, he/she has feelings too

    Well thats simpyl reality. Look at clown for example, hes a lot stronger than legion and he already dissapeared pretty much

    well clown and legion are add-on based killers at the moment and their add-ons if used right can deal a hell in damage to the survivors