Speed boost bug?

I haven't footage of this but i've encountered a bug relateted to the speed boost once you hit by the killer and sprint burst, basically when i got hit by the killer i didn't get the speed boost and i also noticed that my sprint burst wasn't working propely, same thing no speed boost, and i don't think that related but in the match that i've experienced when i got hit for the first time my game frooze for a few seconds and then this whole thing happend.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This isn't related to Sprint Burst. Pretty much every other match I have this annoying bug and usually it loves happening at the worst of times. I've played 2 matches earlier and both times I had this bug once the gens were done. It's so frustrating

  • Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.