What are your least seen maps?
I almost never see RPD or Haddonfield anymore. I doubt the rates of these maps are actually lower and it's just my random experience but does anyone else see these maps often? What other maps do you never see?
I almost never see RPD or Haddonfield anymore. I doubt the rates of these maps are actually lower and it's just my random experience but does anyone else see these maps often? What other maps do you never see?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RPD is (thankfully) a rare experience
RPD
RPD
Red Forest and Grave of Glenvale... And of course, Hawkins, which I want back.
Haven't seen Haddonfield in a bit.
The Badham maps are also more rare for me than usual. I used to get them relatively often, now not so much... unless I play killer lol.
I wonder if the rates have been lowered for that map because it's the most complained about one.
RPD.
Don't know, but I'm happy. That Map should've never even been considered as a suitable Map for DbD
I will never want to play on Hawkins ever again. It was by far my least favorite map tbh.
RPD and Lery
RPD and Eyrie
At the moment Léry's and Midwich.
I only saw RPD on youtube. probably I will burn an offering just to see it already
Lery and RPD.
Lery may be the one I despise the most though.