You know why the ones who are sabotaging matches will not have 6.1.x reverted?

Because bending to blackmail validates its use and makes it an effective way to control you.

The better solution is to put measures in place to limit the nuisances.


---- edit ----

Some precision for anyone who jumps the gun without thinking rationally. (Like if using emotions was thinking at all)

Any assumption of anything more that I've written there are your own projections.

To avoid some ridiculous replies, I've put a later comment here to make it easy for the emotionally inclined:

  • It's very clear it's only a minority, as most players are part of "the entire survivor population". I may have played more survivor than killer myself these last couple of weeks (solo).
  • Who is talking about a conspiracy? I'm not at an age one watches streamers, only some YT videos at best. I have virtually no interest for most entertainers so imagine for kids playing games.
  • It only needs a few jerks with that stupid idea that ruining games will get the changes reverted. They don't need to coordinate, they only need to believe the same idiocy.

Also, blackmail is used here as a concept, a poetic license if you will. I could have used "extortion", "intimidation", "exaction", ... If it's all your take on this, have a nice day.

Comments

  • Do people still want the patch to be reverted now that Thana has be nerfed?

    Aside from the unnecessary DS nerf, I thought everyone’s main complaint was gen slow down and now that the most annoying one is basically useless on anyone but Plague, is there really anything else that needs to be reverted?

1 2 ›