"Dragon's Hit" Challenge question.
For the challenge, does the exposed have to be from The Dragon's Grip Perk? I remember awhile back for some challenges like this, it didn't have to, so I'm asking before I go full Stealth killer Exposed build.
For the challenge, does the exposed have to be from The Dragon's Grip Perk? I remember awhile back for some challenges like this, it didn't have to, so I'm asking before I go full Stealth killer Exposed build.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, I completed the challenge with Meyers the other day and I don't think anyone actually set off Dragons Grip the whole game.
Nope. As any previous challenges with perks, you just need to have PERK and do required ACTION. I did it with MYC as usual.
NB: I heard Myers's exposure doesn't count for some reason, but didn't test it myself.
Ok, Thanks everyone!
Luckily, they appeared to have fixed that. I remember the last tome having an exposed challenge that I couldn't complete with Meyers and had no issue with Ghostface on it.