Matches are improving

My games today and the end of night last night are slowly improving. IDK if my mmr is going up or if the quitters are slowly ending their tantrum, or if I'm being lucky

every game today on solo q with a few minor exceptions has been VERY good. Good teams, people actually playing no quitters or dcs, killers playing seriously as well. like 20 games or so. I had one camping pig and even that would have been a 3k if the michaela had done a single gen.

Just did a 4escape against huntress, and had a CHASE that ended in hatch where i pallet stunned spirit and lithed over it to hatch. heart was pumping, i had just popped last gen and gotten found and teammate had died being too far from me to save.

Great day worth of games. I hope it continues.


Anyone else noticing their matches improving because this may very well be my most fun on survivor ever. I'm a killer main and haven't done a single killer match all day!!!

Comments