Bring old freddy back

I know it's impossible, this is just a rant. I quit the game on 2018, back then I played freddy a lot. I genuinely think he was one of the best designed killers of the game, even if it was nerfed into oblivion just 3 days after release. So coming back now, I used the new freddy, and it's incredibly boring. I guess that's why I never go against him a surv. Seriously, he's just a m1 killer with tp and traps that activate after hitting a surv. Seems like a better version of trapper. That's not what freddy was, previously it was a real threat to be inside dream world, but it had the disadvantage of having to wait before hitting a survivor. It was much more unique. I'm just sad he's gone. At least I like new doctor, ghostface and blight, they're pretty fun, for different reasons. Would you like to see freddy rework reverted? Or any other rework?

Comments