What does this red warning symbol mean?
I just bought Curtain Call, and I cannot click on Clown. What does the red warning symbol mean and why can't I select him???
I just bought Curtain Call, and I cannot click on Clown. What does the red warning symbol mean and why can't I select him???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it means he's disabled at the moment due to a bug and will be re enabled when he gets fixed.
It's the 'killswitch' icon
It means the devs have remotely disabled the character due to a bug/exploit
The game actually tells you this but clown's description is so long it's cut off
Go to the store and select clown and it'll show you the text
ok thank you