New System has me a little miffed, here's why...

ok so you changed up the system, I get it but there's some things I don't find fair. See the way the Prestiging and Teachables were, had me have a plan to get all my main squeeze's to P3 50 Level and make sure I had them all with My Fav Perks at III and then I was going to Prestiege everyone over P1 and get the rest of the teachables. If I didn't have to lose and regain Perks after each Prestiege, this would have been done a long time ago but okay, this plan will work in time. I had every one of my Mains at Level 3+ or just about and then the rest I had at like 45 waiting to soon get the rest of the Teachables but now that's ruined for me and I dont think it's fair that now I have to play players for 3 full cycles just to unlock III on every Perk. Especially when there are Survivors I just dont vibe with or wish to play that long. Now eventually I wanted to get everybody over P3 so I could have all the Prestige Bloodied outfits BUT NOW, I would have to do that to LEVEL 6 ON EVERYONE, that's not realistic and I play ALOT of DBD. Ok so now all my 2ndary Survivors who were at 45 or even 50 in some cases waiting to obtain those Teachables for all, now had some random Perk swapped out for Teachables that I could have got at any time before. Ok so I see you can buy them like before but now they are sold by each level. Even then I'm like okay. So I'm thinkin 2G's for each Level but I go to buy Level 1 and then Level 2 of FOR THE PEOPLE today and when I go to buy Levdl 2, it tells me its 4G's for JUST LEVEL 2 and I assume Level III is 6G's so no way! 12G's for each Perk is insane! Especially when I played my butt off to get myself in position to unlock them all and would have if the ones I dont care for were already clogging up my Bloodweb. So 12G is too steep and just on principle, I will never pay that much. 2G a Level is at least reasonable but at this rate, I'll never meet my goals now which are to have every Perk for every player, available as Level III to every player and to have all bloodied Prestige's as well. Impossible for me now.

PS> My Main Survivors are, in case anyone is wondering, are in order of preference... KATE, MEG, MIN, YIU, DWIGHT and if I'm missing anyone, i'll add a reply or edit this if I am permitted to.

Comments

  • Yun Jin was the 1 I was forgetting

  • Ya know, this is surprising more people don't think this is an issue? Or do they have more pressing issues to delve into? I have a fair fix though I don't really know if Devs care what's fair.

    Easy Fair Fix would be to place every Survivor/Killer who was at 40 or above, to Tier 4. It seems that's what you did with everyone over Prestige 1, so 40 is fairer. I was setup to take my Teachable Perks at my choosing and now you messed my entire plan up, that I've been grinding on forever and now you want my Shards I use for cosmetics for what I legally grinded for and you have them at 12G in iShards to boot. Unfair

  • @turfking said:

    ok so you changed up the system, I get it but there's some things I don't find fair. See the way the Prestiging and Teachables were, had me have a plan to get all my main squeeze's to P3 50 Level and make sure I had them all with My Fav Perks at III and then I was going to Prestiege everyone over P1 and get the rest of the teachables. If I didn't have to lose and regain Perks after each Prestiege, this would have been done a long time ago but okay, this plan will work in time. I had every one of my Mains at Level 3+ or just about and then the rest I had at like 45 waiting to soon get the rest of the Teachables but now that's ruined for me and I dont think it's fair that now I have to play players for 3 full cycles just to unlock III on every Perk. Especially when there are Survivors I just dont vibe with or wish to play that long. Now eventually I wanted to get everybody over P3 so I could have all the Prestige Bloodied outfits BUT NOW, I would have to do that to LEVEL 6 ON EVERYONE, that's not realistic and I play ALOT of DBD. Ok so now all my 2ndary Survivors who were at 45 or even 50 in some cases waiting to obtain those Teachables for all, now had some random Perk swapped out for Teachables that I could have got at any time before. Ok so I see you can buy them like before but now they are sold by each level. Even then I'm like okay. So I'm thinkin 2G's for each Level but I go to buy Level 1 and then Level 2 of FOR THE PEOPLE today and when I go to buy Levdl 2, it tells me its 4G's for JUST LEVEL 2 and I assume Level III is 6G's so no way! 12G's for each Perk is insane! Especially when I played my butt off to get myself in position to unlock them all and would have if the ones I dont care for were already clogging up my Bloodweb. So 12G is too steep and just on principle, I will never pay that much. 2G a Level is at least reasonable but at this rate, I'll never meet my goals now which are to have every Perk for every player, available as Level III to every player and to have all bloodied Prestige's as well. Impossible for me now.

    PS> My Main Survivors are, in case anyone is wondering, are in order of preference... KATE, MEG, MIN, YIU, DWIGHT and if I'm missing anyone, i'll add a reply or edit this if I am permitted to.

    You do realize that you dont have to buy the perk 3 times in the shrine you can still upgrade the level 1 perks to level 3 in the bloodweb.

    It does kinda suck that the bloody cosmetics are harder to get but since most people weren't prestiging for those anyways because they didnt wanna have to lose their items and stuff/or are using skins they bought in the store.

    @turfking said:

    Ya know, this is surprising more people don't think this is an issue? Or do they have more pressing issues to delve into? I have a fair fix though I don't really know if Devs care what's fair.

    Easy Fair Fix would be to place every Survivor/Killer who was at 40 or above, to Tier 4. It seems that's what you did with everyone over Prestige 1, so 40 is fairer. I was setup to take my Teachable Perks at my choosing and now you messed my entire plan up, that I've been grinding on forever and now you want my Shards I use for cosmetics for what I legally grinded for and you have them at 12G in iShards to boot. Unfair

    Not really a fair fix because alot of people decided to bite the bullet before the patch and prestige and lose a bunch of stuff to get to P1 so the patch raised them to P3 for the convenience of having all those perks unlocked.

  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/338197/new-system-has-me-a-little-miffed-heres-why

    You do realize that you dont have to buy the perk 3 times in the shrine you can still upgrade the level 1 perks to level 3 in the bloodweb.

    It does kinda suck that the bloody cosmetics are harder to get but since most people weren't prestiging for those anyways because they didnt wanna have to lose their items and stuff/or are using skins they bought in the store.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3107788#Comment_3107788

    Not really a fair fix because alot of people decided to bite the bullet before the patch and prestige and lose a bunch of stuff to get to P1 so the patch raised them to P3 for the convenience of having all those perks unlocked.

    No I did not know that about the perks in the bloodweb still. I assumed it was gone with the rework. That'll help, thanks.

    As far as not being fair to others, it's not real fair to me because had I known, I would have prestige all my guys to 1 and it would have taken me 1 day to do it. I always used up my good addons before I prestige so my 50 were really like 80's. If they Announced a few days beforehand, that the new system was gonna be this way, then I missed it but if they didn't then they should have so people could decide which route they'd rather take instead of it being thrust upon us as a big surprise with all the other changes. The other changes were more significant anyway so I don't know why Prestige changes needed to be secret as well. I would gladly give up my Cakes and Flan on my secondary Survivors to go to 4 because the ONLY reason I was doing it that way, was because after each prestige, we lost all perks and started over. If it was like it is now, I would have never bothered holding off on less favored teachables. Any way, thanks very much for your input and saving me from tossing 4K more at that perk. I was never paying the 6K but since I spent the 2K on it, I was going to take it to Level II at least and probably would have wasted that 4K in iShards tomorrow so sincerely, thank you