Survivor DCs...

So the number of survivors DCing on the first hook has become embarrassing. My question is this, do they think DCing to inflate the rate of kills in a game will have the devs going, "OMG! Look how killer-sided the game has become since the patch. We better reverse everything we've done!"

Cause that's ludicrous. And, worse, I think it weakens the stance survivor players(myself included) have when it comes to wanting specific changes looked at(Pharmacy, for instance). I don't know. For me, the game has become almost unplayable as a Solo Q survivor and it has nothing to do with killers at the moment...

Comments

  • DCs do not even count toward MMR. If they wanted to influence anything, they would hypothetically want to die on hook instead. Albeit, I am not encouraging or promoting this. Lol... Just to be clear.


    My point is that I believe they are just genuinely frustrated or there is an internet connection epidemic. Either/or. I doubt it is malicious.

  • It's a mix of actually DCing and just straight up dying on the hook. Shooting through stage 1 and then just dying in the final stage before anyone can save them. I do not doubt that the majority of them are absolutely malicious.