That trailer though... Spoilers for those who haven't seen it.
...is it possible we were all punked in the PTB?
I ask this having now seen the trailer at the Game Awards. In it we see David with Legion, David thinking he's with a fellow survivor. Legion in the beginning has their mask off. When David looks away and looks back, Legion has placed their mask on and stabs David through the heart...
Did we only get half the killer on the PTB? Is there a survivor/killer stance?
I mean I doubt it, but it's got me wondering.
I ask this having now seen the trailer at the Game Awards. In it we see David with Legion, David thinking he's with a fellow survivor. Legion in the beginning has their mask off. When David looks away and looks back, Legion has placed their mask on and stabs David through the heart...
Did we only get half the killer on the PTB? Is there a survivor/killer stance?
I mean I doubt it, but it's got me wondering.
Comments
I was thinking that as well, he basically did what Pig does in the trailer but can't actually do it in the game, it's a shame as well because that could be cool. But who would really fall for that? I mean I constantly crouch right into the Pig every damn time but really, who would fall for that trick?
What we got on the PTB and what's posted for updates is what Legion is going to be. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Between the terror radius, and the fact that there always seems to be that one survivor that makes the lobby timer run all the way so people are staring at all 4 survivors makes it nearly impossible to have a worthwhile impostor.
Then there's people on voice comms that can easily say "I'm not there" and blow the cover.
Then there's survivor to survivor aura reading.
Then the killer is eventually going to have to do something to blow their cover.
Then survivors will become more self sufficient and not hang around each other.
It'd be just like the Wraith Cloak but instead of being less visible, you look like a Survivor.
Which survivor? If the survivors half way pay attention to their teammates, say a meg is with Nea, Min, and Laurie, it does no good if you turn into Jake.
If you turn into the Meg, and run into the Meg she will obviously know.
And if it ever becomes evident that the killer is the shape shifter, then survivors will just avoid each other as much as they can, and maybe run self care or med kits so they can run, hide, and heal.
Then there's the 4 man SWF.
"Hey, comrade B, nice of you to help me with the gen."
"I'm not helping you there, comrade A." Jig is up.
There is just so many ways to foil a fake.
They most likely changed it when they realised it was a terrible idea but already commisionned the chapter trailer