Oni mastery 2.0- week 4

Me again.

After the mid-chapter patch, I was excited to go back in to Dbd and see how much it has improved, especially after fixing the rubberbanding issue. I think that overall the improvements have been pretty good and I’m hopefully going to become an active Dbd player again and continue with this series.

First off, I was still INCREDIBLY rusty during the beginning, definitely more than I expected to be.

Secondly, I might put this whole thing to the side because I’m starting to enjoy more and more killers, and I started this whole thing in the first place because I didn’t know who to play and did a poll to decide who I should put my time toward. I’ll still be making these posts, just not as often. I also had a Deathslinger-related post that I was working on, so I’ve been playing him a ton.


I’ve made decent progress towards derusting, and the meta rework is making it a little less frustrating as well.

I can…kind of do a 180 flick? If you have any pointers on doing it cleanly and consistently, I’d love to hear them!

I’ve learned to hate Midwich and Gideon more than I ever knew possible.

I’ve really gotten the hang of 90 degree flicks and I’m pretty proud of myself. I also tried some of the builds suggested on the last post and I have been having fun with them.

Leaving chases against people who play especially safe is frustrating but I’ve been winning more games doing it.

Question of the day: How should I be using Demon Dash in tiles such as long wall and short wall jungle gyms? Usually I just try to fake one direction and then go the other, but I’ve been facing survivors lately that don’t fall for that.

Comments