Crazy builds you've been trying?

I have been running

Empathetic Connection - to bring injured survivors to me

Aftercare - to get visual on everyone I've healed, and everyone I heal can see me.

Boon: Silent Step

Boon: Dark Theory - synergizes with Silent Step to allow you to speed around the map with no worries.

The Empathetic Connection/ Aftercare combo is pretty self explanatory, gives all kinds of information to the whole team, myself especially. The Boon combo has been mostly fun, but the times when it's come in super useful has been amazing. I placed it inside of the saloon on deaddawg, and if I so much as noticed the killer coming my way I could just skidaddle on out of there and they had no idea where I went. Killer had to stop and snuff totem because of the amount of nuisance it was causing him.

Comments