I was also unable to get this challenge done, using Dead Hard would put you into deep wound state and that does not count as "avoid a basic attack".
However, i've done this challenge accidently, when using Dead Hard and a killer missed an attack.
Do you mean that you used dead hard as the killer missed? Or did you just have the perk equipped and the killer missed? Please give me more details. I want to complete this challenge and I was actively trying on the patch that dead hard iframes were moved to clientside, but it wasn't working, so I made a bug report.
Do you mean that you used dead hard as the killer missed? Or did you just have the perk equipped and the killer missed? Please give me more details. I want to complete this challenge and I was actively trying on the patch that dead hard iframes were moved to clientside, but it wasn't working, so I made a bug report.
yes you have to press dead hard and the killer has to miss completely.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was also unable to get this challenge done, using Dead Hard would put you into deep wound state and that does not count as "avoid a basic attack".
However, i've done this challenge accidently, when using Dead Hard and a killer missed an attack.
Can confirm, a nearby hit while using dead hard counts for this challenge.
Do you mean that you used dead hard as the killer missed? Or did you just have the perk equipped and the killer missed? Please give me more details. I want to complete this challenge and I was actively trying on the patch that dead hard iframes were moved to clientside, but it wasn't working, so I made a bug report.
yes you have to press dead hard and the killer has to miss completely.