PC - Equipped cosmetics return to default after previewing/equipping a different cosmetic piece

https://youtu.be/UVxbhrn-S0Y

DESCRIPTION:

This bug causes it to be difficult for people who want to mix and match cosmetics in the store when you cannot preview cosmetic pieces without it returning to default. And equipping a cosmetic piece causes the same thing so we have to go back to the loadout and equip it again.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Equip cosmetics for survivors or killers

Step 3 : Go to the store

Step 4 : Click on a cosmetic piece and notice how the other pieces turn to default

Step 5: Equip a cosmetic piece and return to the survivor lobby

Step 6: Open loadout to see that the pieces are still equipped but it's somehow default

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Any characters
  • Frequency of the issue: Always
DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Happens on consoles as well

  • Every time I wanna try on a new cosmetic piece with an outfit I already own I can’t. I’ve stopped buying cosmetics at all because I can’t preview if they’d look good with other pieces or not. Until this gets fixed I’m not buying anything for this game anymore, because I don’t want to waste auric cells or shards on a cosmetic if I can’t tell it will look good with other things. Very frustrating.

  • @wayhaught said:

    Every time I wanna try on a new cosmetic piece with an outfit I already own I can’t. I’ve stopped buying cosmetics at all because I can’t preview if they’d look good with other pieces or not. Until this gets fixed I’m not buying anything for this game anymore, because I don’t want to waste auric cells or shards on a cosmetic if I can’t tell it will look good with other things. Very frustrating.

    It said that this was acknowledged but I reported this on patch 6.1.1 now we're at 6.1.2/6.1.3 and a small bug like this hasn't even been fixed yet.