So apparently the new doctor playstyle is facecamp
Is the new doctor playstyle to just facecamp because it seems like EVERY doctor player i've played against since the recent patch just immediately facecamps for no real reason aside from just being a jerkass. Oh wait I forgot I did play against a doctor who just ignored hooking people and just kicked the same 4 gens over and over again for about 15 minutes then apparently got bored and remembered to start hooking people. Wasn't the patch supposed to help get rid this BS?
Comments
Has it ever not been? just kidding. but yeah in general killers are camping more because its been buffed.
*New killer playstyle. Fixed that for you. Camping/tunneling guarantees a 3k now. It's just easy wins.
I feel as though face camping with Doctor is a bit better than other m1 because his power can sort of stun them a bit to cancel the unhook animation, so if they decided to wait too long and you bodyblock a bit and fish for a grab, sometimes they just do not have time until the player on hook hits the next stage.
Also you can use your ultimate to see where everyone is on maps where there is a lot of cover so you know what to do more often. Especially if you stack Save the Best for Last and realize someone is coming to save alone, you can exert a lot of pressure with him.
That being said, there are still better options. I only really do it for his daily challenge because I am sick of his power never working on pallets.
Across the majority of killers I've seen less face camping or camping in general I would say, but like i said almost every doctor player has just immediately facecamped the second they get a hook aside from one who stalled the game out to the point where I just wanted to DC.
You’re actually facing Doctors? I don’t think I’ve seen him since before I returned from my 2-month break from the game.