Outfit piece preview bugged
Clicking on pieces of a set for killer or survivor doesn't preview it with what you have equipped. Right now for example clicking on a head puts it with the default rest of the outfit.
Tagged:
Pending
Clicking on pieces of a set for killer or survivor doesn't preview it with what you have equipped. Right now for example clicking on a head puts it with the default rest of the outfit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like this correct?
I was just gonna report the same issue. This sucks when I want to decide what piece to buy, 'cause I wanna see how it matches what I have currently equipped.