So, when will we get our first post-patch bloodhunt?
For real, I am itching to throw buckets full of flan into the ring, but I am restraining myself right now. Please, BHVR, just give us a 3x Bloodhunt to make up for the lost incentives :>
For real, I am itching to throw buckets full of flan into the ring, but I am restraining myself right now. Please, BHVR, just give us a 3x Bloodhunt to make up for the lost incentives :>
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I miss the bonus bp fro bbq and wglf mixed in with a cake or flan....
I just don’t get how they screwed us over like that.
No BBQ or WGLF.
No match incentive.
No bloodhunt weekend or anything.
But we reduced the grind by 75% :)