Question about perk accessibility

I'm confused by the new patch. How do you make a perk available 1-3 for another survivor/killer?

I get that prestiging them 1 time unlocks the perk, but does that mean only level 1 will show up in the bloodwebs? Or is it that after that character grabs level 1 from the web, the character can find 2 and 3 through the web?

I also understand that if you prestige a character 3 times, the perk starts at 3 for others. I'm just trying to determine if that is required or if you can still grind 2 and 3 from making just 1 available.

(It's so complicated now. LOL)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If you prestige 1 a character, all other characters will receive tier 1 of their perks and then you can find tier 2 & 3 of that perk in the bloodweb.

  • Prestiging 1 character unlocks the perks directly for all the other characters at tier 1, which means you will be able to find tier 2 and 3 in the bloodwebs, but the tier 1 will be there ready to be equipped.