So Many Revisions to Ghost Face's Chase Theme...
Since I'm the one keeping track of Ghost Face's chase theme revisions (accidental or purposeful), and since I've been keeping track of peoples' opinions on the theme, there's one thing I've got to ask:
When is it going to end?
People seems to have mixed feelings about the Ghost Face chase theme even up until the recent release, which is just a slowed down and reverbed version of his original, reworked theme (which, in my opinion, was the best).
I've even made a thread in the feedback forums detailing how I'd just change the music to tie in to gameplay. I'm going to make another thread detailing how I'd rework the chase theme in full, but for now, this thread is all we got until then.
But seriously, when is this madness going to end and when is everyone going to be happy about the peanut-masked, cloak-wearing, teabag enthusiast's music?
Comments
Just let us choose the music. It can't be that hard can it?
Maybe the artist felt rushed making the post ptb version and feels the need to refine it?