Compendium volume 4 bug

Hello, excuse me for disturbing you but I have a challenge of the volume 4 which does not want to be accomplished, it is the challenge "Quick Thinking", the challenge asks us: "Hide in a locker within 10 seconds of being chased by the Killer 1 time(s) while using the perk Quick & Quiet". So I started a chase and as soon as I managed to escape I immediately went into a locker, it didn't work, so I tried several times but always without result. I then asked for help from the community who told me to try at the beginning of the chase, so I tried in the first 10 seconds of the chase, but still without result. I tried, and tried again for 2 days but it still did not work. So I decided to report it, please try to fix my problem to unblock me, or tell me what I am doing wrong, I will be very grateful. Thanks

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I made a post too about this a couple days ago if you could upvote that because I'm also not able to do this challenge.