Bloodpoint category maxes

So I am wanting someone as crazy as I am to check my math. With the recent increase from 8000-10000 bp per category I wanted to check if it was possible to get the max for both survivor and killer. Survivor is a clear yes technically all of the categories can be completed, but surprisingly killer I was struggling with one category: Sacrifice. This was always the hardest category to max out because it either required a 12 hook, do late game sacrifices, or have the ability to kill survivors (by mori or killer ability/add-on). Now if I am not mistaken it literally requires all three and I am wondering if there is a way to do it without requiring multiple survivors to get to endgame collapse.

First Hook:

200- Caught x4 = 800

500- Hooked x4 = 2000

Total = 2800

Second Hook:

200- Entity Summoned x4 = 800

500- Hooked x4 = 2000

Total = 2800

Third Hook:

200- Sacraficed x4 = 800

500- Hooked x4 = 2000

Total = 2800

Mori/Kill:

1000- Killed x4 = 4000

Total = 4000

End Game

250 - Late Hook

500 - Late Sacrifice


So doing a standard 12 hook will give 2800+2800+2800 = 8400

Doing a 8 hook 4 mori would be 2800+2800+4000 = 9600


So it seems to me that it has to involve endgame. Requiring either multiple survivors to get hooked/sacrificed end game or I guess a 3 person mori followed by closing the hatch and doing an end game sacrifice might work.

2800+2800+3000+200+500+250+500 =10050


So does it now require endgame collapse to be triggered or am I missing something?

Comments

  • image.png

    So it took me several tries but yeah. to max out the BP I had Mori the first three with the 4th being on death hook, close the hatch and hook her. And to ensure I got enough BP I grabbed distressing and beast of prey. Definitely not intuitive haha.