What if the observer became a killer
I feel like he would more the likely become a killer since he has knowledge on the survivors knowing what they do and everything which he could use (as a perk) to gain knowledge of their actions plus if he was a survivor more then likely he knows how Benedict(someone who was long forgotten and I feel like could try making some kind of come back) and Vigo escaped the trials which if he knew that could tell the other survivors escape the trails and well that could effect the entity in some harsh way possibly weakening or killing it since it can't feed off of survivors. Plus it makes sense why he would be a killer he basically started to lose it one being alone in a tower and constantly being attacked near the end plus I think the auris was starting to take a massive toll on his sanity so it would make sense he lost it so the entity would alter his version to see things that weren't there or trying to attack him.
Comments
Then he would get massively overbuffed.