PSA: Don't blind Legion during Feral Frenzy

I created a YT channel just so I could share this. Didn't imagine I would ever pull it off, it was just dumb luck on my part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGBLYwwYho

But yes, blinding Legion during Feral Frenzy serves to instantly end the Frenzy, but it doesn't stun them, which means they can instantly swing, and instead of merely inflicting deep wound, they will down you.

(and before anyone has a go at me for my build, I never play legion, I suck at Legion, but I had a daily ritual so I thought I'd give myself the best chance I could. I ended up letting two of them escape, including the David)

Comments

  • That's really nice to know !! I never got into this situation before, now I almost want to !

    Also, don't worry about your build. People were complaining about Legion before the update too, but they're fun to play ! Don't listen to anyone trying to damper your fun.

    Signed : someone who loves both playing Legion and going against Legion :D

  • Your builds fine, if survivors arent efficient on gens or able to do good chases that's on them. Its possible to deal with alot worse as survivor I promise.

    As for the legion thing it's a nice little bonus, definitely a rare thing to do but it's always nice to pull of for sure, congrats!

  • Yep, it's a neat little thing I didn't know about for a little while.

    Also that's not a bad build tbh, thana is obviously good on legion and monitor increases your frenzy tracking range while you're chasing someone since it's tied to your terror radius. Discordance and thrilling tremors might overlap a bit though.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Yep, it's a neat little thing I didn't know about for a little while.

    Also that's not a bad build tbh, thana is obviously good on legion and monitor increases your frenzy tracking range while you're chasing someone since it's tied to your terror radius. Discordance and thrilling tremors might overlap a bit though.

    I mean the real savage part of the build is the "broken after mending" when paired with Thana. I would not want to play against this.

  • actually didn't know that, makes sense tho.

    Do you know if it works the same for corrupt purge with plague? would be hard to blind her in the first place but still.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    actually didn't know that, makes sense tho.

    Do you know if its the same for corrupt purge with plague?

    If blinding would knock Plague out of Corrupt even without the stun? I honestly don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised.

  • It’s sad you had to put a disclaimer at the end for your build- really shows you the mindset of our community smh.