A Petition to add "The Doppleganger" or "The Tethered" into DBD
Put Us by Jordan Peele in Dead by Daylight
The information for he new killer and possible survivors are included in the petition
Put Us by Jordan Peele in Dead by Daylight
The information for he new killer and possible survivors are included in the petition
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually! You know what. I'm just gonna finally do it. After sitting on it for like 6 months I'm gonna bite the bullet and post my Doppleganger fan concept.
Let me add some final polish to it and I'll post it here. I have the day off.