Lobby/menus laggy? Anyone else?
Been meaning to make a post about this since patch, but my menus seems really laggy.
By menus I mean stuff like hovering over my rift challenge on the right etc.
It just looks jagged like its skipping frames, game runs completely fine anywhere else but the menu seems so bad. Maybe I'm not use to it as I played other games before and just came back with the update.
SIDE NOTE: House of pain basement on haddonfield still drops frames bad, anyone else?
Btw I'm on new gen xbox, just encase it's a platform issue
Comments
Yup, happens on PC as well for me and my PS5 buddy first brought it up to me so I think it is happening on every platform. It is like the fps drops when going through different menus despite the fps staying the same. Quite laggy overall.
Okay glad it's not just me, hopefully they fix it soon