Anyone else seeing long queue times for killer?

JK we all are. So I've been playing survivor instead and escaping tons of my matches. It's not my best build, but I'm playing Claudette with a toolbox, prove thyself, built to last, lithe, and deliverance. Just re-upping my toolbox for each gen and bouncing over windows like there's no tomorrow. Escape rate around 35% over the last few days.

Primary takeaway here: Survivor is a lot of fun right now, but that's because I'm going in fresh and not salty fanny-hurt about "MUH CHANGES TO DS OMGG". l

Fun game when you duck out of the forums for fresh air and realize nothing is as bad as they say.

Comments

  • Depends on how you define long. Relative to normal? Sure, but nothing outrageous (my worst one was like 90 seconds), and we're talking compared to the 5-15 seconds I am used to.

    But I am enjoying the quicker surv lobbies, which are near instant where it used to be a few minutes plus every single time.