I can't complete a compendium challenge

Hello everyone, I need your help because I can't complete a challenge from volume 4 of the Compendium. This is the "Quick Thinking" challenge, the challenge says: Hide in a locker within 10 seconds of being chased by the Killer 1 time(s) while using the perk Quick & Quiet. So I equipped the Quick & Quiet perk and started a chase with the killer, as soon as I managed to escape the chase I immediately entered a locker but it didn't work, I tried again several times but without result. So I ended up coming to ask for your help. I thank in advance the person who will help me. Thanks.

Comments

  • It's not within 10 seconds of escaping the killer, it's within 10 seconds of the chase starting, so you need to do this mid-chase in less than 10 seconds after the chase has started.

  • Oh thank you very much, I am French and the French translation does not say that at all. Thank you very much for helping me, it's very kind.

  • @Mathys said:

    Oh thank you very much, I am French and the French translation does not say that at all. Thank you very much for helping me, it's very kind.

    hello, i was wondering if u been able to make the challenge complete. I literally hide after one sec of chase and it didnt count 😪