Looking for people to play DBD with. Crossplay is enabled. (PC User)
I play on PC, but I just want someone to play with so I can scare them with Bubba.
I play on PC, but I just want someone to play with so I can scare them with Bubba.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How so?
I play on Switch, and if Console isn't a matter (for most people, console is the one of the MAIN depending factors, so I can't find anyone :C ). But yeah, how so Scare? I assume it would be on KYF, but please, let me know if I'm wrong.
Yeah, on KYF.
Ok, my Name is Dubious and my Player Friend ID is #0a61. Looking forward to be scared...See you in the fog.
Sorry if it took so long I had to sleep, but I sent you a friend request. On dbd.
Okay, I'll accept it.