Self Preservation Challenge doesn't work
Hello. I hid in a locker more than 5 seconds but it doesn't want to count. The challenge is definitely bugged.
Tagged:
Pending
Hello. I hid in a locker more than 5 seconds but it doesn't want to count. The challenge is definitely bugged.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having the same issue - anything I do seems to be wrong
I get that you have to enter a locker within 5 seconds of starting a chase and I've done so in 9-10 games now but it still doesn't count - it's really frustrating...
Yeah this is 100% bugged (Tome 6 - Divergence). I've done this quest literally a dozen times, and a bunch of different ways just in case it was worded incorrectly. Nothing works. It's been reported numerous times on Reddit as well, so not just us