Why is reporting cheaters/glitchers almost impossible on console?
Seriously why make it so hard? And do they really actually do something if I've got video proof?
Seriously why make it so hard? And do they really actually do something if I've got video proof?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the next QoL patch I really want to see them overhaul the reporting system. It's absurd that reporting cheaters is so difficult. Even on PC it's no cakewalk -- you need to report them in-game, have video evidence, and submit that evidence in a support ticket. I've done it before and every time it's resulted in a ban, but it's a good 5 minutes of work.