Unhook Delay

Experienced this bug on xbox. Watched a streamer have the same issue on PC. My friend also experienced this same bug while trying to unhook me. While trying to unhook a person being camped from side, the killer slapped the survivor while attempting to hit me and I tried to unhook while he did the weapon swipe but the unhook prompt would not come up for several seconds. Because of this I was grabbed due to the delayed unhook. I have experienced this same issue three times now. I couldn't be closer to the hooked survivor if I tried so I know its not a distance issue.

Same thing happened to my friend. Also, unhooking should be made priority over mending. Not only do you have to trade hook for a camper but now if you do manage to styptic or dead hard you start mending during the killers weapon swipe and get downed before you can do the unhook.

Tagged: Pending

Comments