Can I use Nintendo gold points to get auric cells
I'm just wondering if I could use the reward points to get auric cells because I have a lot of gold points
I'm just wondering if I could use the reward points to get auric cells because I have a lot of gold points
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have DBD on Switch or Gold Points to confirm this for you, but judging by their Gold Point page, I'm going to say no:
Gold Points can be used toward purchase of eligible Nintendo Switch digital games, DLC and Nintendo Switch Online memberships, excluding certain passes, automatic renewals for passes and Nintendo Switch Online memberships, in-game items, and virtual currency.
Source: https://my.nintendo.com/about_gold_point?lang=en-US
Note that it says EXCLUDING virtual currency, which is what Auric Cells are.