Where is the year 7 roadmap image?
It was in a video by Scott Jund and I couldn't read the text for myself, I prefer reading roadmaps personally to get a better idea of what to expect.
It was in a video by Scott Jund and I couldn't read the text for myself, I prefer reading roadmaps personally to get a better idea of what to expect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here ya go
Tysm!!!
While you're at it, can you tell me how this was obtained?
I believe this was from the Year 6 Anniversary Broadcast, but I simply obtained it from a Reddit post. I'll share the video tho:
https://youtu.be/hILUtCTf7GUThey shared it on their socials.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1536755406449561601?t=kN2hsjEd37EOaDzqTgxybw&s=09