The New Trapper mask
I know how that we always get trapper mask specials, and we could just get a special mask/cosmetic for somebody else but trapper, and yes I know he is our cover child, and he is fun to play, but it would be nice if we get free masks/cosmetics for huntress or hillbilly, without doing an event, just release them for free, and maybe we can get some bing bong cosmetics too but thats just my opinion
Comments
sorry, she is a fun killer and would be nice to get themed face paint, or mask
2 things: one I quickly read this and I did not see cloak, and two thats what I though of
Poster-boi needs his cosmetics. He needs them for when new players get let down from his underwhelming power.
I call him fappy-boi, and boy needs no nerfs or buffs, he no need new cosmetics
I would love something for Wraithy boi, he needs some love
he may be weak but he is loved too, sortof
well he is good for pallets
I'd rather face Myers than Wraith.
I'd rather get into a knife fight with Freddy in a phone booth than face Wraith.
Something about him, and doctors I just cannot evade them. They can persistently chase me like crazy.
.....skin thought just by seeing spec ops........