Everything is fine with this patch
I played quite a lot on survivors and killers after the patch. For me, nothing has really changed.
For survivors: If you make genes - you will often run away. Now there is simply no time for idleness. If your teammates destroy totems, open chests and just hide in the bushes - of course everything will be bad. The dynamics and pace of the game has increased, but in fact nothing has changed. Do not forget that now there are problems with the matchmaking. Many strong survivors get on weak killers, and weak survivors play against strong killers. In addition, many survivors try killers and, out of inexperience, take 4 slowing down perks, in the future they will either stop playing killers, or start testing not such tryhard builds. Off the record is now a very strong perk, don't forget that it also hides the aura, you will only be impudently tunneled if the killer was at the hook. The only thing is to increase the stun time from Decisive Strike. It feels like the stun time is only 2 seconds
For killers: Nothing has changed for me either. I used to use a minimum of slow perks before, but now you can refuse them, especially if you play on Blight or Nurse. I mostly play Blight and mostly only meet experienced survivors, but after the patch I often see frankly weak players who don't even want to play. They give up/leave the game or just suffer garbage (although I don’t sit at the hook and without slowing perks) It feels like the survivors give some kind of protest and are not able to adapt to the patch. Although I even let them play myself (Ignore those who are idle) For the killer, I would correct the value of Thanatophobia, pentimento and sbfl. Sbfl is now extremely strong against unexperienced survivors. Everything else is ok
Comments