Fix patch 6.1.0

This is definitely going to generate some controversy, and probably make me infamous. But, it has to be said. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but the latest update has virtually ruined the gaming experience for me. Solo Queue survivor has become unbearable and there are several issues brought about by this patch I think should be addressed and hopefully reverted. I legitimately think the perk changes and new prestige model on the whole is a bad idea. I loved playing DBD and can't stand by and let this game go to hell in a hand basket without a fight, even if I'm on the losing side. Everyone's welcomed to post their thoughts below.

Comments

  • "Incoming hot take!"

    Insert popular opinion here.

  • Dead Hard- One of the best and most fun to use exhaustion perks. Required actual skill to use correctly and very rewarding when done so, has now been made virtually unusable by removal of it's dash.

    how can i feel sympathy for someone who defends dead hard still

    you guys need to understand your get out of jail free perk is not coming back and it's still very good if you manage to time it right so no it's not unusable.