Ghost Face chase music too slow?

I'm not sure if this was intended or not, since there's nothing about it in the patch notes, but Ghost Face's chase music has decreased considerably in tempo and pitch and it doesn't sound good.

As I said, I don't know if this was a bug so some clarification would be nice.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @MandyTalk Any idea if this is intentional?

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I'm not sure if this was intended or not, since there's nothing about it in the patch notes, but Ghost Face's chase music has decreased considerably in tempo and pitch and it doesn't sound good.

    As I said, I don't know if this was a bug so some clarification would be nice.

    I think that is a bug but I don‘t know. And I hope it gets fixed, cause it sound terrible!

  • ghosty can't catch a break, his music bugs out almost every update since his rework.