Devs - Thank you for Lethal Pursuer Change

I am having so much fun with Lethal Pursuer on a few different killers lately. I've used it before, but hated that a perk only helped me get an early start then disappeared. Now, this perk has become so versatile, especially for any killer who gets intermittent auras and might not be in a position to see those auras (3-5 seconds while you're trying to hook someone, for example). Lethal Pursuer lets me get real use out of many killers' aura reading, whether it's based on another perk or an add-on.


Having a blast with LP and the Doctor's addon for aura reading (something I rarely used before). Insane for I'm All Ears pyramid head. Fun with myers and the addon that lets him see auras after stalking someone for 1 second. Wraith all seeing.


I know everyone likes to complain about 4 slowdown perks, but most of that stuff is overblown or suboptimal. This patch has opened up the ability for survivors AND killers to experiment with new builds without being terrified that gens will be slammed in 30 seconds or NOED is gonna ruin their end game.


I hope to see more perks with fresh life breathed into them like this. My Skill Check Doctor build is pretty insane now with overcharge being more useful than it used to be. Call of Brine is sweet as well.

Comments